Patagonia Women's Kenosha Shoe - Black
A rugged, women's-specific, slip-on hiking shoe.
You'll have this uncluttered suede and mesh hiking shoe on and off pronto. The adjustable straps on top and at the back provide a secure fit; the breathable mesh lining and a footbed with carbon and cork move moisture naturally. The women's-specific 3DM triple-density EVA midsole is compression-molded for cushioning and support. An abrasion-resistant rubber rand adds protection. With a multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep™ outsole that has 30% recycled rubber content and outstanding traction.
- Durable suede leather with 100% polyester mesh
- 40% recycled PET/60% polyester breathable mesh lining
- POLI-CORK™ (70% recycled) open-cell-foam footbed has carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- 3DM triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole (15% recycled) provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Polyester shock distribution plate provides protection under foot; molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; rubber rand lends upper protection and abrasion-resistance; multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep™ outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions; slip-lasted construction; medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- 510 g (18 oz)
- Made in China.