Patagonia Men's Release Shoe in Llama Brown
A men's-specific trail running shoe that provides a precise fit for control on uneven terrain.
Built to traverse the Backbone Trail without bonking midway, the Release trail-running shoe keeps your feet well-protected and comfortable on long-mileage runs. The breathable synthetic air-mesh upper is DWR (durable water repellent) treated to seal out water at creek crossings. The Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit that custom-wraps around the forefoot. A cushioning OrtholiteŽ X-40 footbed wicks moisture and neutralizes odor; the triple-density EVA footframe (15% recycled) provides stabilization and pronation control. With a VibramŽ sole that has imbedded track spikes for excellent grip and traction on sketchy terrain.
- Durable, DWR-treated, breathable air mesh upper
- Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit
- Injection-molded TPU InStep support secures the heel in place
- Reflective panels in the toe and the heel for visibility
- Cushioning OrtholiteŽ X-40 footbed wicks moisture and neutralizes odor
- 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- Triple-density 15% recycled EVA footframe offers pronation and stabilization; air Cushion Plus and forefoot shock absorption pads; 70% EVA/30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate; TPU Shock Plate distributes pressure and protects the foot; TPU Arch Bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment; multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provide traction in uneven terrain; men's-specific VibramŽ Release trail running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for men; slip-lasted construction; semi-curved last, medium width, medium arch support, performance fit
- 822 g (29 oz)
- Made in China.